Thursday, February 20, 2014

Katy B Little Red Album Review!

If you haven't heard of Katy B then where have you been! Her new album Little Red just dropped recently and has already reached number one in the charts. Now if you actually haven't heard of Katy B or heard any of her music I highly suggest you check out her first album On a Mission. Here are some of my favourite tracks from that album 
and HERE.

Now your all caught up, lets move onto Little Red itself. I have been patiently waiting for some new music from Katy B for a couple years now and upon hearing this album I wasn't disappointed! Mix together a little funky, a bit of pop, a dash of garage, some drum n bass and throw on top some enchanting vocals and you have Little Red.


If you did like her first album your bound to like this, delivering a great album track to track in true Katy B style, whilst very similar to her first album it is evident Katy has grown along with her music.
With catchy lyrics and hypnotizing beats and bass lines to stimulate your mind and body this is definitely the album for the midnight raver, guaranteed to keep you moving from start to finish.


More then your typical dance tracks Little Red provides something extra, somewhat of a narrative to the already catchy chorus's and 
head moving bass.

From 5AM to Aaliyah to I like you all tracks are winners on this album for me, something i can put on through pretty much any mood or situation.

My favourite track by far has to be Blue eyes, taking me back to the good old days of garage so id say to make sure you check this one out.



For me Little Red was worth the wait and has definitely put Katy on another level well proven by scoring a number one for it.


As usual go check it out yourself and let me know what you thought.

Till next time....
                       SRFTaylor

-I like champagne but you don’t like the taste
So I drink yours cause I don’t like to waste-

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig