Saturday, February 01, 2014

This is me...

Well here it is my blog and first post in all it's glory. I thought what better way to kick things off then with some shameless self promotion and a little introduction to me!

I'm sarah a 22 year old photographer. Photography is probably the biggest passion I have followed by many others. I'd like to say I'm a creative photo taking, tech savy, book loving, music listening, film watching, game playing kinda person. There's probably not much that I enjoy more then taking pictures of anything and everything, that broken windowed run down building you walk past you'll catch me standing outside snapping away. I love to find and take pictures of the forgotten things, things we walk past every day and don't look twice at. Urban decay as I like to call it is probably my favourite thing to photograph, with street photography being up there too, living in london there's always something new to photograph. Recently I've also dabbled in event photography which I emensely enjoyed and would love to continue. That's why I love photography the possibilities are endless. But that's not the only reason I'm here starting this blog, I thought it would be the perfect way to incorporate everything I love doing and all the things I love to talk about. I love to write so what better way to do that then to write about what I love and want to share. So goodbye boredom hello blog. 

So here it is my blog I hope you enjoy it as much as I feel I'm going to.

While your here, if you would like to here's my website with some of my work, let me know what you think!

Also here's my Instagram and Twitter if you want to see what I get up to. I've started a #photoaday on Instagram (literally just started today, great timing ay) so check it out and leave me yours, I'm always looking for new and interesting people to follow. 

Till next time....
                       SRFTaylor

(Bonus points if you know where the lyrics are from at the end of each post)

-Because I can brighten up your days, and when your feeling bad I'll put a smile on your face-
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig