Thursday, March 27, 2014

Throwback Photo Thursday!!

Just a quick post of an old photo I took a while back that I wanted to share.
Sometimes you need to look back to see how far you've come, I took this at a point where I was still learning a lot, and whilst I learn everyday in regards to my photography, I can see how far I have come.

I still like this photo and love the composition of it, mostly because night photography is a bigger passion of mine.
But tell me what you think and keep a look out on my website.
www.srftaylorphotography.co.uk

I have tons of new photos to upload and show you.



Till next time....
                       SRFTaylor



-You show the lights that stop me turn to stone, you shine it    
when I'm alone-

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig