Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Birthday to Remember....

So it's been a while since i've blogged but i'm back now and that's all that matters! I thought i'd kick things back off with a little introduction.
Everybody meet Luna!!!

So I have a dog!
Now anyone who knows me, could tell you I have wanted a dog for so long now, and I mean years.
So being the amazing person my best friend is she went and bought me her for my birthday.
She is a Pug, Jack Russel cross also known as a Jug and she is perfect!


It was definitely a birthday I will never forget, she is full of energy and has so much character I fell in love the moment I saw her. Now if you know where I got her name from, then you my friend are cool, ten points to you!

I know she will definitely keep me on my toes as we continue to get to know each other.

I'm sure I will be posting continuous pictures over on Instagram, so head on over if you like and also see what I get up to on a daily basis. I'm still doing my #photoaday so be sure to check that out!

But I am back and I have a lot of posts lined up so stay tuned, here are my links below if you want to follow me or check out my work.

Instagram
Twitter
www.srftaylorphotography.co.uk

Till next time....
                       SRFTaylor

I need you darling, Come on set the tone, If you feel you're falling, Won't you let me know -
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig