Friday, July 04, 2014

H&M Loves Music Urbanears Headphones!!!

I've always been a bit of a headphone junkie.I love headphones and trapping myself in my own world of just my music and me! I've been itching to get my hands on a pair of Urbanears for so long now, so when I saw their collaboration with H&M for festival season I grabbed my chance. 



These are the floral print version of the classic Plattan headphones by Urbanears part of the H&M <3 Music range. As soon as I saw the print I fell in love and instantly ordered them. Urbanears do this model in a massive range of colours and designs as well as other models too, but I loved the floral print. At £29.99 you cant go wrong! With amazing sound quality and great festival style they are a must for this summer, also available in a black snakeskin and a blue tie dye I would be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to get the black version too.

Urbanears Plattan headphones average at £50.00, so with H&M you can get the exact same quality limited edition design for a fraction of the price. And just in case you didnt know if you sign up to the H&M newsletter you get 25% off so even cheaper.

What I loved other then the design was how comfortable they were not hurting my ears after prolonged wear and the sound is amazing especially for those extra bassy songs. They fold up for easy storage so perfect for travelling or the daily commute to block out the world! 




Also coming with a built in mic and remote for hands free calling, perfect for mobiles so no need to take off your headphones to get your call! Another great feature is the Zoundplug a separate socket to plug an additional pair of headphones in, so you can share your music with a friend on the go.



Dont just take my word for it grab a pair of these before their gone for good. Excellent quality style and sound all you need in a pair of headphones!

Find them at H&M or check out the full Urbanears range with the links below.

H&M
Urbanears
Till next time....
                       SRFTaylor

-Down on the West Coast, they got their icons
Their silver starlets, their Queens of Saigons
And you've got the music,you've got the music in you, don't you?-

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig