Thursday, December 11, 2014

Chit Chat Catch Up!!

So i've had a bit of a hiatus if you want to call it that, and I apologise! But I have been organising my life so to speak. For starters I started an Open University degree!! Now uni just never appealed to me but that's all for another post.

So what have I been up to well for starters my degree is in creative writing and literature, on the side I study also with future learn as well, doing a course in business, writing fiction and Shakespeare. Lets say I've been wanting to enrich my mind lol. I'll go into more detail about future learn another time because its worthy of its own post, but check it out as its a great place to learn new things for free.
www.futurelearn.com
Also I've attended a few events here and there which I will post up all the pictures and goings on in some posts coming soon, so that, Christmas coming and the panic of writing essays for the first time in how many years as well as trying to organise when to study(just a side note organisation is not my forte), I've been busy to put it simply! So i'm sorry I haven't been around for you all but here I am now better late than never coming back with a bang (i hope).

So I  guess there's something you didn't know about me, i'm a writer! Well I enjoy writing, I write stories, poetry, spoken word and here of course. I love photography but I love writing too so a blog was the perfect way to combine them. Creative writing just felt like the perfect choice for me to study. 

I think i'll leave it there, but that's just a snippet of what I've been up to and why I've been MIA, I have a lot of posts and ideas so stay tuned and watch this space so to speak.



Till next time....
                       SRFTaylor

-Don't give 'em too much you

Don't let 'em take control
This one thing you do
Don't let 'em taint your soul-

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig