Sunday, February 22, 2015

A photo a day for a year concluded!

 So the 1st of February 2014 I started my blog and also started a little project, to take and upload a photo a day for a year and only with my phone on my Instagram account.
It wasn't particularly for anything, more to make me take more pictures and to just complete something, a little project if you will to keep me busy.
I have loved it and now have so many pictures that I love and also that make me remember little moments, like an amazing sunset for instance. I am definitely going to print a majority of these and more to put on my wall, as what is the point in taking pictures that cant be seen!?
So I just wanted to share with you some of my favourites as it has come to an end, which were hard to pick out of 365 pictures, but nonetheless here they are and also a little back story for my top 6.











This photo always reminds me of the place I took it, nothing makes me feel more tranquil then being outside and wandering, usually through a park. But add some open water or a stream, just water in general and i'm happy as can be. I do love nature and this is just a perfect spot to get away from everything. 






This photo was a favourite of mine just from its pure simpleness. There is something about it that I just love. The simplicity of the lone man walking into the distance I just couldn't help but turn round and snap a cheeky shot and carry on with my park walk!

This has to be my favourite picture of the whole year , which I took around the same time I started my photo a day project, but I decided I wanted to save it and actually ended up posting it the last day of my project! I was on the underground on the way home tired, opposite me was a young man who started to play air guitar. I would love to know what song he was practicing, but it just seemed to good an opportunity to not take a picture, and i'm so glad I did as I fall in love with it more every time I look at it.



In 2014 I tried to explore my own area a bit more and am continuing to still. I knew this skate park was here and have done for years and years, but on one of my little walks past it it was empty so I decided to just sit there and watch the traffic go by. It has become one of my favourite places to go to just get away and I have also promised myself to go back whilst there are some skaters to get some pictures.







I love sunsets I think their beautiful they inspire me and not much will stop me getting pictures of one wherever I am I always have to stop just to admire and get a snap! This photo does the sunset no justice, it is easily the most beautiful sunset I have seen and every time I look at this photo I can remember it exactly. With it looking over the fun fair it just framed the picture perfectly.








Again whilst out wandering I came across this little river and I decided to follow it for a while and found this quiete little secluded space and again it has become a favourite place of mine to go and just wander or to clear my head.
















I have loved taking these pictures and i'm glad its made me get out even just to explore where I live more i'd recommend to anyone just get out and go for a walk you'll be surprised what you might find.Now I need a new little photo project if you have any ideas or know of any floating around let me know or if your doing any!

These are just a few of the 365 of the year tell me if you like any of them and show me your pictures! Come over and check out my Instagram and give me a follow if you like what I do.
Srftaylor1

                                                             

Till next time....
                       SRFTaylor

-All I've got, all I've got,All I've got are these photographs-
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig