Friday, February 06, 2015

La Roche Posay Serozinc Launch

So I realised I never posted photos from the La Roche Posay Serozinc launch. I'd heard of La Roche Posay (obviously) but had never used any of their products, everyone who went was lucky enough to be given some products and after being told by beauty blogger friend how amazing the products were I started to use them and well I haven't looked back. So here are a few of the photos from the Serozinc launch!










I love seeing events people have attended and I love photographing them, let me know if you've been to any events!

Till next time....
                       SRFTaylor

-That heart is so cold, All over my home-

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Pictures for days! I nominate you for the Liebster Award!!! http://www.sincerelyshug.co.uk/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a lovely event (and the food etc. looks fab!) I really like La Roche Posay, I can highly recommend the iso-urea cream!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a great event, although i have to admit the one piece of food i tried was difficult to stomach lol. Looks were deceiving for me! xx

      Delete

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig