Monday, February 16, 2015

Liebster Award and Tag!

I was nominated by the beautiful lea over at sincerelyshug for the Liebster Award! The Liebster Award is awarded to amazing blogs with less then 1000 followers who deserve more recognition for what they do and to help others discover new blogs!
Source

The rules...
1. Give thanks to the blogger/bloggers that nominated you.
2. Answer the tag question from the other blogger.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers. 
4. Create 11 new questions.
5. Notify the nominees through social media or comment box

These are the questions Lea left me so enjoy.

1. How did you come up with your blog name? What's the story behind it?
I don't have an amazing back story or one remotely interesting, just that I was in need of something to sign my photography off with and that was like a personal identifier people would know it was me. So my initials with my last name just seemed to suit S for Sarah and the R and F for my middle names and then of course my surname, and SRFTaylor was born.

2. Favourite past time other than blogging?
I have a few, obviously I love photography and I find it relaxing majority of the time, but I do love to go walking and just listen to some music as I go. Also I am a big gamer I have loved games since I was young and its something that has stuck with me that is always something to do for my down time.

3. If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?
I have always said I would love to stop time, if i'm running late stop time and catch up. Extra hour asleep stop time and snooze. It would be handy when someone asks an awkward question, just stop time and think of an appropriate answer. Maybe even a bit of crime fighting, then again maybe not! 


4. Tell me your future goals and dreams?
Ultimately I just hope to be able to live comfortably and be happy with my work and the people surrounding me, I look to finish my OU degree maybe even have published some work. Who knows things change every day.

5. If you had a dinner date what would you cook and why? Starter, Main, and Dessert?
I would keep it quiete simple as to not stress myself, probably starting with something like a platter for starter, a lasagne for main as I make a pretty good lasagne if I do say so myself, and to finish a good old cheesecake. So without all the stress I can relax and be an amazing host and conversationalist.


6. You won £1000 on the lottery what would you spend your winnings on?
I would probably try and buy a handful of people a gift each as I love giving people little surprises, and with what was left I would probably have to treat myself to something gadgety maybe a new lens?

7. If you could only have one of your senses what would it be and why?
This is so hard and is one of those questions when you hear someone else's answer you want to change yours, but I will stick with what I first thought and say sight. Being that I do take pictures of anything and everything that would be the first reason, but  there is so much beauty in simple things that I don't know if I could live without, like autumn leaves or an amazing sunset.  I am very appreciative that I can see these amazing things everyday so try to never take them for granted, its the little things that matter most.

8. If you could be a fly on a celebrity wall for a day, whose wall would you be on? 
I'd have to say first person to come to my head would be Kerry Katona, just to see where it keeps going wrong and why she thinks atomic kitten can still be a thing!

9. Favourite song you are listening to on repeat?
It has to be J Cole and No Role Modelz. I am in love with his entire album and cant stop listening to it, but i'm also loving Say Something (LuvBug Remix) by  Karen Harding, its a super upbeat song I highly recommend you go listen if you haven't.


10. If you had to take the Queen to the 99p store with £5 what would you buy her?
Haha I love this question, my initial thought would be to buy a couple bags of sweets to share,some party poppers and balloons and paper plates and have a little 99p store tea party ...minus the tea!

11. What is the one thing you have accomplished that makes you so proud?
It might sound slightly big headed but i'm proud of just me and who I am, I stick by my beliefs and its taken me a little while to get to the person I am and be happy with that. Also probably taking the plunge at 23 and starting my Open University degree makes me proud, as i'm not good with being organised or sticking to deadlines but i'm working on it and that is definitely helping.


So those are my answers to all the questions I really enjoyed doing this. I am going to nominate people I have been recently reading and loving, i'm not the best with keeping up with the blogging community but i'm getting there! My nominations and questions are below make sure to tag me if you do it so I can give it a read.

Danielle from UnderlandtoWonderland
Hazel Jane from HazelJane
Jennifer from BarelyThereBeauty
Liam from LifeofaThinker
Haydy from S
quibbVicious
Zeynab from TheBeautyLoad
Alice from HardlyFlorid
Kim from AndOnThatNoteSheWrote
Emma from ALittleFreckle
Carl from ABlokesEyeView

The Questions 

1. What or who is your biggest inspiration?

2. Pick a photo that makes you happy and explain why.

3. Top 3 favourite songs?

4. What is the best advice you've been given?

5. If you could only have one of your senses what would you choose and why?

6. Where would you go if you could time travel only once?

7.Would you rather live lavishly in a job you hate or live comfortably in a job you love?

8.If you could create one new law what would it be and why?

9.Give one film and one book recommendation.

10. Something that not many people may know about you?

11.If you could own any mythological creature as a pet what would it be and why?


Till next time....
                       SRFTaylor


-See no one else love me like you do.
That's why I don't mind to spend my life with you-
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks so much for tagging me!
    Love all of the answers to your questions, especially #7 to which I completely agree!

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, glad you feel the same must be a photographer thing. :)
      xx

      Delete

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig