Friday, March 06, 2015

Gosh Cosmetics SS15




Events are always one of my favourite things to photograph, and I always love a good make up or beauty event, so of course I took the opportunity to go along to the Gosh Cosmetics SS15 launch!
With events there's always the perk of nice food and nice drink and nicer people, but also the amazing places the events are hosted. This event took me to the W hotel in Leicester Square.

They had the pretty cool kiss wall, where everyone could leave a kiss with their favourite shade of the new forever lip shines and lovely displays of their new products.

For a more detailed account head over to sincerelyshug.co.ukhttp://www.sincerelyshug.co.uk















Do you go to events, what do you love about them and whats your favourite kind of event?

Till next time....
                       SRFTaylor

-Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your,
Kiss-
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig