Thursday, April 02, 2015

Juice Cube Charger Review


I am a gadget lover, a tech geek, I love gadgets and technology. So if your like me you probably use your phone for most things, even if your not tech crazy i'm sure you rely on your phone alot. Be it music, pictures, social media, shopping, you name it most of us do it. And if your also like me you'll find your battery dies too quickly. I hate my phone dying especially when i'm travelling home and want to block out everyone and every noise. So I heard of Juice Cube and thought why not give it a try.



First off it's the perfect size, it's small and so simple to chuck in your bag. It comes with 8 different connectors and the wire to charge the cube itself and your gadgets. Just simply charge it up on your computer via USB, or I even found it charged on my Xbox. So once charged chuck it in your bag with the wire and when your phone gets critical connect it as if it were your normal charger and off you go. Now for me I have an Iphone 5 and the connector isn't supplied but all you simply do is take your USB charging wire and it still works perfectly.

Not only does it charge Apple products including Ipods and Ipads but an abundance of smartphones, Samsung, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, HTC and such AND even some portable gaming devices like PSP and Nintendo DS.



For me it has been a little life saver, saving me from the boredom and torture of public transport. It weighs next to nothing and I personally love the sleek slick cube design. Those four dots you see on the bottom are indicator lights to let you know how charged your cube is. Just give it a little shake and you'll see the lights become lit up. When fully charged I can get my phone to near enough a full charge from those red critical percentages we all hate. Don't worry if your not a fan of the green it comes in 8 different colours to suit your preference.Black, white, blue, purple, green, pink, red and yellow, so no complaints there is'nt a colour for you.

I picked mine up for around £25 but prices can vary, I have had mine for about 8 months and still I am using it continuously.
Check out John Lewis if your interested as I found they supplied nearly all colours, and I also found they have an updated version witch comes with the microUSB connector and also a handy carry pouch. I have also seen them in Currys and Maplin so they are easily available!

John Lewis 
Juice Cube Lightning, Emergency Mobile Charger.

Tell me what gadgets you cant't live without.

Till next time....
                       SRFTaylor

-
What you won't do, do for love, You tried everything, but you don't give up-
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig