Monday, June 22, 2015

Whats new?

So it has been a little while since I have been here, but with good reason. I decided I wanted a little revamp, mostly for my photography website, but a few little changes here too, but the two go hand in hand at the same time.



So I went ahead and done up my whole website, all new photos and new galleries all new everything. The new logo for one I am so much happier with and reflects me so much better. Simple and fresh is the idea I have tried to go for. So please do go check it out and see all my new work and some old. Give me some feedback tell me what you like what you don't like and feel free to share it as I would very much appreciate it!

www.srftaylorphotography.co.uk

I have a bit of something for everyone on there, if you like Nature, Night photography or Street I got you covered. Or check out my collection of events or my new portrait section.
With everything back in place and exactly how I want it expect some posts to start appearing here as I am overflowing with ideas and opinions.

Don't forget you can follow me over on:

Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Google +
Bloglovin


So there is no chance you will be missing out!



Till next time....

                       SRFTaylor

-
Blow a kiss, fire a gun
All we need is somebody to lean on-
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig