Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A World of Vichy

I'm sure most of you have heard of Vichy,now I've heard of them and dabbled in a few products here and there. But when I was invited to come and learn more about the brand and see their new launches how could I say no? So last Tuesday I was kindly invited along to the Rook and Raven in central London, which is a great venue just off of Oxford Street, which I have been to before for a previous Dowal Walker event. The Dowal Walker team greeted me and Lea from SincerelyShug as we came in and we also met up with Lucy from TheLondonGirl. 




Food and drinks were available throughout the evening and as always looked so good! It's definitely something I can never resist taking pictures of.







We were guided around all that Vichy has to offer and given brief talks of each of the ranges available. One new product launching to the already popular Idealia range is the Idealia Skin Sleep. After being told what it is and what it does I was straight away on board as it sounds like a little miracle worker.

Idealia Skin Sleep is a recovery night gel balm, the idea is that you pop it on before you go to sleep and when you wake up regardless of how many hours sleep you was able to get, your skin feels fresh and relaxed and ready for the day. The perfect product to ensure you wake up with ideal skin. Vichy tested the product on poorer sleepers such as flight cabin crew, nurses and new mums. All noticed an increase in smoothness and luminosity and felt their skin appeared healthier. I can't wait to give it a go, I admittedly am a night owl so tend to stay up late and regret it in the morning, so this will be a great chance to try and improve at least how my skin feels and looks in the morning even if I'm still feeling terrible! Look out for a review coming soon.






Dermablend is a high coverage  foundation used to cover minor to more severe skin blemishes. They have gone with a new look and added 3 new shades to the range. The 3 new shades come in the porcelain, coffee and espresso. The Dermablend range is highly recommended by dermatologists, and is said to have better coverage than a normal foundation and give flawless results. I was matched to the shade nude and I can't wait to give it a try, especially to cover those pesky dark circles under my eyes.









As well as being gifted the new Idealia Skin Sleep and being matched and given my shade in the Dermablend Corrective Fluid Foundation, I was able to head over to the Vichy pharmacy corner and select any 2 products from the entire Vichy range. After speaking to the dermatologist Dr Anjali Mahto who sold it perfectly to me, I chose the Liftactiv Serum 10 for eyes and lashes from the Liftactiv range. The Liftactiv Serum whilst being an anti ageing product also is said to lift, rejuvenate and accentuate the eyes. Even though I'm only in my twenties, this is prime time to start a good anti ageing routine, and my biggest concern is my eyes so how could I say no? I also picked up the fresh cleansing gel as I suffer from sensitive skin from the Purete Thermale range,(recommended for sensitive skin).

I can't wait to try out these new products, and now knowing more about Vichy than I previously did, seeing and exploring all that their ranges have to offer and also a big thank you to Dowal Walker for inviting me.

www.vichy.co.uk
www.dermablend.co.uk


Till next time....
                   SRFTaylor

- I will get you higher, My love will get you higher -


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig