Monday, August 03, 2015

Brighton Graffiti Galore

So as I mentioned in my previous Brighton based post which you can check out here, I said I would do a post just for all the cool graffiti I came across. This was back in April so the likelihood is that most of it has been resprayed and covered with new artwork. I've always loved graffiti I don't know what it is but it ties in with my love of photographing urban decay, its been this way since I was in college where I even based a whole unit of my A-Level on it. Looking back those pictures were terrible....
Anyway I hope you enjoy these shots as much as I do.











Till next time....
                   SRFTaylor

-You're the one that was tryna keep me way down, But like the sun, I know you know I found my way back 'round-
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig