Sunday, September 06, 2015

The Blogger Festival!!

So yesterday I was lucky enough to attend the infamous Blogger Festival, hosted by the lovely Scarlett, who I got to meet also and I mostly want to share with you the great photos I took. I went along with Lea to the beautiful Conrad Hotel, which was an amazing venue. I also got to meet the lovely Hazel and Mariah, be sure to go check them out! (Sorry for the picture heavy post)




The place was brimming with bloggers and brands, and sweet treats were well supplied with pick and mix and cupcakes galore. There was brands such as the beautiful Jewellery box,Natural World, Exuviance, Encona, Bare Mineral and many more. 





















I was somewhat overwhelmed with the amount of bloggers and brands but the atmosphere was so nice and welcoming that that quickly faded into the background.

Till next time....
                   SRFTaylor

-I want you to breathe me in, let me be your air-


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely blog post Sarah, the pictures you took of the event are fab - especially the JewelleryBox and Perfume Shop ones! It was so good to meet you (albeit briefly - sorry we couldn't chat more) and I hope to see you at the next event :)

    Scarlett x
    scarlettlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to this too! I can't believe we have been to two of the same events and only bumped into each other once! I loved this post, great photos as always!

    MadeFromBeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way had no idea you went to the blogger festival too, wonder if there's any others! and thank you :)

      Delete

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig