Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sleep Sound with Idealia Skin Sleep


So I'm sure you will have heard of Vichy and probably of one of their newer products, Skin Sleep from the Idealia range. I received this at a Vichy press event and after hearing its potential I was happy to jump in and try it. I have been using it a considerable amount of time and I can for sure see some changes and its benefits. Skin Sleep is a night cream which is meant to recreate a feeling of a good nights sleep . So me being someone who has troubles sleeping time to time you can see why I was excited.


So Skin Sleep was made with those who suffer from bad sleep in mind, and was tested on such people as new mums, healthcare workers and flight attendants. Results were in and there was significant signs of improving the skins appearance in the morning, skin was smoother and more radiant  and signs of fatigue were reduced.

The first thing that I noticed when opening was the smell, it has a very calming smell one which I could relate to that of one of those calming pillow sprays, I do feel however that it might not be everyone's cup of tea especially before bed as it can be a little overpowering. The consistency is somewhere between a gel and a cream, and takes a little while to work into the skin but didn't leave me feeling greasy. The instructions for application are somewhat like a mini face massage which adds to the whole relaxing before bed along with smell. At times I chose to stay up late knowing I have to be up early the next morning, we've all done it at one point or another and then instantly regret it the next morning. Whilst I wake up feeling terrible after nights like this I do feel as if my skin is awake and hydrated and ready for the day. I have sensitive skin and was a bit dubious that it could break me out but so far I haven't got one blemish because of it. I suggest prolonged use to see the best results but even after one night I felt a difference.

I do also have to mention the packaging and how nice it is, I particularly like the mirrored lid which can come in handy. Idealia Skin Sleep is one I would definitely recommend to give a try if you struggle with your sleep and wake up feeling less than awake and want to give your skin the equivalent of your morning coffee(even though I don't drink coffee, but you get the idea). It's available at boots or online with escentual.com and feelunique.com as well as many others. Have you tried it let me know and tell me what your thoughts were.

Till next time....
                   SRFTaylor

-You don't mess with love, you mess with the truth, And I know I shouldn't say it
But my heart don't understand-
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig