Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hello..2016!


So it's a new year, so you know what that means... new me, or not. Yeah, no thank you, same me just new things to do. The new year is a great time to jump into starting new things and getting new things going, but, it is not the only time! I think people jump into resolutions and expect it to be achievable when 9/10 times things take some time and your more than likely going to get disappointed when said resolution doesn't work out. If you have no idea what I'm saying, then take getting fitter for new year as an example, it's not very possible to just start eating and doing everything in your life completely different  instantly, if you can then well done but things take time. Don't get discouraged if things don't work instantly you don't have to wait an entire year to start again!



That out the way....whatever that was, I just wanted to say simply, Hello 2016. Hello to new adventures and new experiences, good and bad. Hello to new friends and people. Hello to new opportunity. 2015 was a good year for me and for those around me, I can easily say without hesitation that everyone who is in my life, I am happy for and happy to call those people friends and family. I would say to you if you can't say that with ease, don't be afraid to distance yourself from negative people or those who don't add to your life the way you should add to theirs. It is very cliché but life is too short to be spent with people who don't make you happy.


I'm not one for resolutions, more goals and achievements. But one thing I want to do is use this little space here, to share more and to just put my thoughts out there. I want this to be a space where I can do whatever I want and share and write whatever comes to mind. I want this space to show you, who ever may be reading this, a little more into me and my life, I want to be able to talk about some more serious issues and things and experiences but I don't want this to be a serious space. I want this space to be put simply...me. My serious side, my fun side, what I have to offer and my thoughts, all just me. 

I have many ideas but one which is already in motion is a new 365/6 (don't forget it's a leap year!) project. Now I did one before on my Instagram which was simply to upload a photo a day which was taken on my phone. Now I want to go a bit different this time round, I don't want it to document but to learn and inspire. When I say that I mean to teach myself and to find inspiration for myself. I aim to take an interesting (try) photo everyday with my DSLR and document it here weekly on a Monday, so anyone who has an interest can see also. I want to create habits, like carrying my camera everywhere with me and if I can't see something to photograph then to make something to photograph or think out of the box. I always want to be learning and improving so this is just a new way to do so. So if this takes your interest look out for Mondays and my Photos for Daze.

So Happy New Year and I wish you all the best in anything you want to do, or, in simply just still being you. As for me I hope you will be returning to see some more from me, or I could just completely fail and barely post haha, lets stick with not failing :-)

Till next time....
                   SRFTaylor

-
If you were mine you would not get the same,
If you were mine you would top everything,
Suicide in the drop switching lanes-



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig