Sunday, January 17, 2016

Music Lately



So just a quick playlist of the ten tracks I have been listening to lately, give it a listen and tell me if you love any of these as well!


- Disclosure - Magnets ft Lorde -

- Zara Larsson and MNEK - Never Forget You -

- ASTR - Activate Me -

- Bryson Tiller - Don't -

-Kelela -Rewind -

- WSTRN - In2 -

- Oh Wonder - Lose It -

- Oh Wonder - Livewire -

- Twenty One Pilots - Lane Boy -

- Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out -


Now if you only listen to one song please make it Kelela - Rewind, do you ever like a song so much you don't want to share it you want to keep it to yourself? Well that is how I feel about this but just for you I have parted with it and will share, i'll even link the video for you HERE! It is such a good song and definitely one to be played at high volume. Of course I still can't get enough of Oh Wonder, but I already did a whole post about them Here. Twenty One Pilots is a new discovery for me, whilst I am aware they aren't new I have only just found them so any TOP fans please bare with me whilst I backtrack their albums. Happy listening.
Till next time....
                   SRFTaylor

- They think this thing is a highway, highway
But will they be alive tomorrow?-
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© SRFTaylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig